Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Projects

Believe it or not, I actually took some photos of some things I finished.  These are notebooks I made for my baby sis' niece.

I didn't realize it when I made them, that Hope's, my sis' niece, school mascot is the owl.  Don't you love when things like that work out?

These tags are for baby tags for a swap that I'm in on Splitcoaststampers
Now I need to sew a blanket to go with them.  My swapping friend, Barbara (aka Ducki) is hosting a swap where the items will be donated to a local hospital for newborns/new mommies.  I love that idea!  I bought this stamp set, I think it's called Forest Friends from Stampin' Up years ago and only used it once before.  It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!