Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Titles





Absolutely LOVE these titles from P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking I'm so happy I was selected to be on the Design Team.  I must get more of these.  Not only do they look great, but they are made with quality cardstock and beautifully cut.  These are photos of Derek and Kevin's games.  I'm so happy they are back on the diamond and we get to cheer for them and their teammates again.  It's been way too long!

Go to the P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking ebay site to look at all the variety of titles she has.  She has a GREAT assortment and great prices.

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout! Those titles are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages!! Aren't Pam's titles just beautiful! You did a great job with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What terrific pages!! The stripes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!