Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Scrap Pile

I have way too many scraps.  I keep each color in their own ziploc baggies and I thought that was a pretty good way of organizing, but my scraps are getting too full.  I was internet surfing today and I found this link with a great idea for storing and using scraps.

I love the idea of cutting the bigger pieces down to 6x6 sheets and I plan on purchasing some of those bins for those sizes.  I make a lot of mini gift albums so this will be helpful for those and also for small cuts from the Cricut.

I honestly don't know if I'll toss scraps if I don't use them in a year, but I'll give it a thought.  Hopefully soon, I'll post photos of some cards done with these scraps.  HA HA HA!  That'll need to be my next challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!