Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Cribs!

Carly and I went to see the Cribs yesterday in San Francisco and they ROCKED!  Here's what I made to wear to the concert.  This is another one of the wristlets I made out of a toilet tissue roll.  I got a lot of compliments on it.  I was this close to giving it away to this woman behind me in the bathroom line.  She was so cute with her English accent and calling the bathroom the loo.  :)
And here is Carly and I ready to go...

We love this band!!  Check out their official website here.  The concert was great; the venue was great (Great American Music Hall); and the music...awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!