Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hello??? Anyone There...

I guess I've been M.I.A. for awhile.  You'll be happy to know that I've been busy crafting just not posting.  Our A/C broke and with triple digits, it's been way too hot to spend time in the craft room or on the computer.  Both are upstairs.

I have been making a lot of cards and trying new techniques.  I'll post more photos later of those.  In the meantime, we've had a surgery, Robert's move, a small class-like reunion for Kenny, Carly's birthday and a baby shower in the past few weeks.

Kenny's the one in the middle!



Carly's banner that she made...  Can you believe my baby's 19?  Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!