Saturday, October 27, 2012

One More Pumpkin

This one is more Fall than Halloween.  My friend liked the Halloween pumpkins but thought she'd use this one longer.  The scarecrow and sentiment was cut with my Cricut using the Simply Scarecrow cartridge.  The basket and apples was from the Doodlecharms cartridge. 

The paper used was from Recollections Night and Fall paper pack.  The pack was on clearance at Michael's and I picked it up for $6.99!!

I need to learn to block the clutter from the background when I take photos.  The scarecrow gets a little lost in front of the back clutter. 

I need to make one of these for myself.  Isn't that the same ol' story with all us crafters?  We make for everyone else but ourselves?!  LOL



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Your right about always 'forgetting' to make an extra for ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!!! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great project!! You really should make one for yourself and then make one for me! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!