Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another Giant Holiday

Here's another layout that I created using a challenge sketch at Let's Scrap.  For some reason I'm having a hard time loading on their website so it may not get there, but I like how it turned out.  Now that I'm looking at it, I may add something to the left lower side of the title.  It looks a little boring LOL

When the Giant's won the World Series in 2010, everyone received some sort of Giant gift so we needed to continue the tradition for the 2012 World Champs!

Here's the sketch that I followed:



1 comment:

  1. I love the layout and the colored dp you choose. Very cute. I love stopping by to see what you have created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!