Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nugget Tins

Here are some photos of the nugget tins I've been working on.  I have one more style that I'm doing but I need to find the right snowflake paper. 

I bought these tins a long time ago with a bulk buy group and thought I'd make them for a craft fair but never had the chance.  I sort of forgot about them until I started rummaging through my closet and found the box.  I'm really happy how they turned out.


I think these would be so perfect for teacher "Thank You" gifts or even a little something for the chocolate lovers.  They are filled with 12 nuggets.

I used the cricut for all the cut outs.

Doodlecharms:  apple
Art Philosophy:  black label and newsprint starburst
Joy of the Season:  Santa hat

Paper:  loose paper from Michael's Recollection line (apples) double sided
Union Square Recollections paper pack (vintage look)


2 comments:

  1. They turned out really cute. I've got some of these I need to create with, too. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's what the nugget tins look like! I've hearx people talking about them. You did a beautiful job of decorating them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!