Friday, November 28, 2014

Visions of Sugar Plums or Other Candy Goodies

I made these last year too.  The instructions to make them are on the website by Queen Bee's Quest.  I had a hard time filling the kisses into the trees but for some reason this year, it was easier.  I didn't love these initially, but after packaging, I did fall in love with them.  For the tags, I watercolored some green on paper.  After it dried, I stamped a Christmas tree.  Then I stamped a sentiment on green vellum and placed it on top of the tree tag.  Placed an eyelet on top and secured them together.

These house nine candy kisses and two nuggets.  CUTE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!