Thursday, February 12, 2015

Truth

I'm posting this to participate in two different challenge sites.  One is the Triple the Scraps: Glory Art Scripture Challenge 2015 Study and Art Links

This week's study is based on scriptures on TRUTH.

I love any kind of bible study as it helps guide me when reading the bible and this study combines the study with art.  Cool!

I decided to work on a page in my Art Journal.

Here's the final page:



I've been waiting to use this tag on a page.  I added some pink scraps, pounced some white paint on it  and then stamped the word "Truth".  I didn't like the original "T", so I pulled my leftover letters and grabbed a new "T" to use.  I outlined it in black and glued it down.  The little black squigglies were added last.  The page is a combination of acrylic paint, watercolor pencils, watercolor paint, black ink, texture paste and stencil, washi tape and a doily.  Click on the Glory Art badge on the right to go to this website.

I'm also linking this to P.S. I Love You Craft Therapy Thursday Linky.  My friend Pam's blog.  I'll put a link here too.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!