Saturday, June 20, 2015

Girly Things

Here's another Lila Grey Stamps set and an Art Journal page I completed.  This set is called Home Sweet Home.

Click here to go to her website/store.

As part of the design team, I created a few different items using two different stamp sets.  I started this piece by inking and stenciling some texture page to one corner.  I then stamped the medallian all over the page to create a background.

Then I decided to cover the whole thing with gesso.  I knew I wanted to showcase the chandelier on this piece so I stamped in Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder.

Handwrote the title and adhered.  After that I realized that it needed to be more girly so I added some fingerpainted circles, pink washi and random gold and silver metallic paint dots.  I also colored in part of the shades with markers.

The finished product and close up:


I love this chandellier!  I can see myself using this on lots of fancy pages/cards and other art projects.

Supplies: 
Lila Grey Stamps (Home Sweet Home)
Inks by Stampin Up!
Gold/Silver Metallic Paint Marker
Markers
Washi Tape
Homemade Texture Paste

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the chandelier, too!! The colors and design are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project makes me happy. Stunning layout
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!