Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sew Retro and Sew Cute

I have been in the Command Center but am not quite finished with my project.  In the meantime, Carly decided she wanted to make some aprons for her work.  No, she's not a cook or baker, but she does work yard duty at one of our local elementary schools.  They have fanny packs for all the aides, but she refuses to wear one because they are ugly!  So, off we went to Joanne's Fabrics.

Here's one:



She's got it all fanned out but it wraps around her.  Sew retro and sew cute!  It took about 2 hours to complete everything.  She has two more to make and we're hoping to work on them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!