Friday, July 15, 2016

VIDA Shop/Collection

I'm excited to tell everyone I know about my newest endeavor.  I was invited to share some of my original art to make into designer clothing.  WHAT?!  Yup, I said the same thing.  So I checked out the company and found that it really is legit.  So...after looking at all the legal stuff, I decided to do it.  

I'm thrilled to share with you the latest collection on VIDA designed by little ol' me.  I just placed an order myself so pretty soon when someone asks, "Who are you wearing?", I'll say, "ME".  LOL

I'm really excited to collaborate with VIDA. VIDA is a new kind of fashion ecommerce company that connects artists from all over the world with producers to bring our work to life. For every product sold, VIDA hopes to provide the gift of literacy to the makers they work with and of course put a little $$ in the retirement fund.

I hope to add more once I dig out my pieces and take some photos.  Who knows, there may be a design named after you!  So far I already have my mom and niece...sorry Carly 😞.
...

If you place an order on mine or any of the other designs, use the code VIDA10 for 10% off your total purchase.

Please, please check it out.  I think they turned out really cool and I'd appreciate you peeking and possibly purchasing something.  How cool would it be to see someone wearing something I designed?

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! How awesome and exciting!! Headed over to check it out!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    What a cool company. Best of Creative Blessings for your success! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!