Wednesday, August 24, 2016

WOYWW #377

Happy Hump Day!
What's on my desk, you ask?

These little squares were given to me and sat in a plastic bag for years.  I pulled them out a week or so ago to make some cards, and decided to make some more.  I will do some mixed media background on these and then make these the centerpiece of some cards.  Click here to see what I did earlier with them.
I'll post the finished cards later.

Every Wednesday, I get to take a peek into people's work areas from all over the world.  Stamping Ground is the starting point.  Join the fun and take a peek.  If you feel inclined, join the link and add a photo of your work desk/area/room or just comment on the other linkers.  This is a lot of fun and a great place for inspiration.
In fact, this is silly, but as I peeked, I noticed that someone had their pink ATG gun resting on it's top and thought, "oh, that's how it's supposed to sit".  You know I didn't figure that one out on my own.  So simple, but so helpful!  LOL
Click on over to the WOYWW now.


8 comments:

  1. OH Darlene, I LOVE what you did in the previous projects with those little squares! Can't wait to see the outcome of the newest project! Blessings for the rest of your week! :) Felicia #32

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Dorlene! So nice to see a snap of our desk this morning. I will wait with bated breath for your reveal of the mixed media backgrounds you create. Thank you for the flower seeds... they arrived safe and sound and I am revealing them today on my blog post! Happy WOYWW from Scrapbook Lynne #37

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally took all my scraps and cut them into square and rectangles to use on future projects. I'm excited to see where you are going with these.
    Hugs,
    Chris #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little squares look interesting and I had a peek at the cards, very nice too. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dorlene I love how your cards worked out I did jump over and take a peek at the ones you made. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and have a fantastic week. Hugs ~Anne L#7

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm off to see how you made your cards. Loving all the stuff on your desk. :-)
    April #39

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Very Belated WOYWW. I think I have some of those squares. Going to use some to make some Xmas cards (well, that is what I am planning in my head!). Ali x #12

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!