Sunday, October 30, 2016

More Gelli Prints

Today I allowed myself to just play.  I've been working on so many projects lately, it was nice to just play!

Here are a few gelli prints I pulled today:




I'm looking forward to using them in some VIDA designs and eventually turning them into card backgrounds.  After I put all these supplies away, I forgot that I purchased 2" circle labels/stickers for this very reason.  I guess I'm going to have to play more later!

Did you do any crafting this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. These are so gorgeous!! I love the mixture of colors on each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!