Thursday, November 10, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags; DAY SIX

I cut the base using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cricut cartridge.  I knew I wanted to use this holly watercolor digi stamp sheet that I created last week using http://bloomartstamps.com holly digi stamp.  The tag was cut with the window so I cut the "patterned paper" to fit the window.  Then I cut some transparency sheets the same size to create a small shaker box of red glitter.

On my sample tag, it was plain white and it was missing something.  So I remembered I had this large Merry Christmas background stamp, I used Certainly Celery ink and stamped the entire tag front/back.  Wow!  What a difference!



I added some baker's twine and a jingle bell to finish the tag. Oh, and I almost forgot to add the To and From.
It's so neat to see how "one more thing" can look on a project.  Of course, we also need to know when to stop.  HA HA. I really love the end results of this tag.

At the end of the 12 days series, I'll pull every comment/name and select one winner to receive all 12 tags.  Be sure to comment each day for more chances to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!