Friday, November 18, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags Final Post

Today's the day!  I hope you had a chance to leave comments.  I gathered all the names of people who left comments.  I put all 13 of them in a hat - yup, I went old-school - and pulled one.

And the winner is...
Arianna Barbara

Please send me an email with your full name and mailing address.  My email address is doorknocker3@yahoo.com

Congratulations!!
All Bagged Up!
Thanks for all the comments.  I had a lot of fun doing this series.  I never know if I'll last the full 12 days so I'm proud of myself for completing the series.  I must admit, I'm glad it's over.  Many of these tags I'll use for my personal use, but I also bagged an assortment of six tags for the Holiday Boutique this weekend.

To see all the tags, click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!