Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Dear Santa, We Can Explain

HA HA!  I love this quote!

I made this to display on the faux fireplace/mantel for my work's cubicle decorating contest.


I'm entering this on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Challenge #291 (Christmas) as well as the  BBTB2 challenge site (Christmas Words).  Click to the sites to see all the challenges and projects.

Cricut Cartridges I used:
Sign Base:  Joys of the Season
Fonts:  Artbooking (Dear Santa) and Plantin Schoolbook (all others)
Curly cues:  Artbooking

I added some glitter along the star and swirls but other than that not much more.  The words are definitely the focal point on this project.  So fun!

Take a peek at our office all dressed up for Christmas.  Everyone went completely overboard on decorating this year.  This NEVER happens!  It's going to be hard to pick a winner and tough going back to boring cubicles.  Mine is the fireplace scene.












7 comments:

  1. Wow, the decorations are amazing and so festive. I wouldn'the want to take these down, either. So fun! You did a fabulous job on your fireplace scene. The sign is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that saying - and you used it in a great way. Love looking at the office decorating. my vote is for you. thanks for submitting your project to our challenge this week at BBTB2

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your coworkers really DID get into the Christmas spirit this year with those creative decorations! I would choose your fireplace scene for first place too! Your sign adds the perfect touch. Thanks so much for sharing at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a sweet decoration, so festive and adorable! Thank you for joining BBTB2 with your wordy decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all your beautiful work. Festive, merry and bright. What a good saying on the mantel of your fireplace.... I think we'd probably all need to explain. Thank you for identifying the cricut cuts for us. You glittered, just enough. Thanks for sharing your immense talent with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! How fun to dress up your work - the fireplace mantel is fantastic! There certainly is a lot of Christmas spirit!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little sign!! I love the sentiment so much!!
    Thanks for playing at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!