Friday, January 27, 2017

Lovin' Life

Final Project:




This piece had many stages before I finally finished.  All these flowers started as blobs of color and I saw leaves and flowers in there.  So I grabbed my white correction pen and a black fine point pen and doodled around the color blobs to emulate leaves and flowers.  I added the black stencils to add some black to the page.  This was one stage before the final doodles, dots, marks, sentiment, etc., were added.  I used the "stamping on tissue paper" technique for the sentiment again on this one.  Loving that idea!



I may use this piece for a scarf in my VIDA collection.  See more on that HERE.


These pictures were taken with my iPhone.  I don't know if it's me or they are actually a little blurry.  LOL

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the layering and the beautiful colors!! It's fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! It's beautiful and so creative now to even have a clothing collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!