Friday, April 7, 2017

Back to School Mini Album

I posted a photo of this album earlier but I feel like I need to share this album in more detail.  I used paper bags that are 8x8 when folded so the base papers were cut at 7.5 x 7.5.  Paper bag albums are my absolute favorite mini scrapbooks to make!

The papers I used are from DCWV School Days paper pad.  So cute!  I was recently gifted this pad from my cousin.  I love the colors and designs.  Many of these papers have either foil or glitter accents which make them extra fun.

Besides the many pages in the album & pull out pages, I added a waterfall element, flaps, pockets and a band.  (I watched a Youtube video on these and they are so easy to do.  I'm sure I could have figured it out myself, but it's nice to watch someone else first.)



I used Simply Charmed and Doodlecharms Cricut cartridges to make school related embellishments.  This pad also came with stickers, die cuts, etc. so I used those to embellish as well.  I am super proud of the border embellishment cluster I made too.
Take a look at the video and leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!