Monday, April 10, 2017

Christmas Morning Layout

I am following the layout sketch from My Creative Sketches blogspot.  I prefer starting from a sketch when creating layouts since it makes the first step go away.  I had these two photos from Christmas morning and so I thought they would be perfect for the March sketch challenge that ends on April 15th.

Here's the sketch:
Now, my finished layout.

I love the little deer, papers and all the embellishments from this Christmas scrapbook kit.  You can read more about this kit HERE and my fun find!


Now click on over to the CHALLENGE site to see other sketches, layouts and inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! I love the papers you used and the sweet little deer!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! I love the little deer too. Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page! Thank you for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!