Monday, July 17, 2017

ICADs 2017 Week One

I'm back at it!  Year #Two of ICADs.  If you're not sure what I'm talking about, click on over to the Daisy Yellow Art site to get details and the prompts.  Technically, the ICAD challenge starts on June 1st - July 31st, but you can start anytime.  The challenge is to create art for 61 consecutive days.  Obviously, there are no strict rules.  You don't even have to stick to the prompts. 
Here are my cards in order:

#1 Sunset
#2 Lost and/or Found; I found this image on a flyer.
#3 Vintage; I didn't like this originally, but kept at it until I did.

#4 Lavender; I know these are violets - oops! But hey still purple!
#5 I didn't follow the prompt.

#6 Didn't follow the prompt again.
#7 I'm a rebel!  LOL


#3 Stamp gifted from Rubber Paws; hand drawn border on old dictionary page & cut out
#4 Violets are a digi stamp from Bloom Art Stamps; background is a gelli monoprint & some added marks.
#5 Gellatos and a black paint pen
#6 This is a stamp that I won during a Unity Stamp Co. Facebook Live event.  Words from Tim Holtz pad.
#7 I love using gesso to cover up a layer when you're not happy with it.  That was the case here. Black swirl stamp is from Bloom Art Stamps Doodle stamps.




*ICAD = Index Card A Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!