Monday, December 4, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 Day Eight

Day Eight of the Christmas Tag Series and I'm loving all these wonderful gift tags! I'm really trying hard to use all my wonderful Christmas stamps and here's another example of a set that I purchased but haven't used. This stamp set coordinates with the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart (CTMH). Although I didn't cut out the shape of the poinsettia from the cartridge, I did cut out the ornament shape.

I stamped them in two different colors, honey & cranberry, both inks from CTMH. The silver ornament tops were done by brushing on the Silver Color Silk from Fun Stampers Journey.  They come in a nail polish look with the brush & everything. It's so easy to splatter it or swipe it on all my projects.


I added some enamel dots from Queen & Company. 

Don't forget to comment for an entry into my gift tag GIVEAWAY.  One random commenter will win a pack of one of each 12 tags made. Go back and comment on previous entries for an additional entry.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!