Wednesday, December 6, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 Day Ten & WOYWW #444

Happy, happy WOYWW! Can you believe we only have two more WOYWW until Christmas? I love peeking into craft rooms and work desk from all over. If you want to learn more about WOYWW, click on over to the Stamping Ground and visit Julia.

I'm cranking out Christmas tags for my 12 Days of Christmas Tags series. These might be my favorite tags so far! I saw these on Pinterest and since I have tons of these coffee sleeves & love upcycling things, I had to make them. They are amazing in person and are so quick & easy to make.


Wouldn't these be great for a coffee loving friend?

To make these, open up the coffee sleeve and remove the "ends" at the perforation. Cut off the "STARBUCKS" name and cut slits through the mermaid according to the photo. I inked up the edges in green ink before adhering them to a painted cardboard trunk. The trunk was cut from a heavier scrap of cardboard. I cut the stars with leftover pieces of the coffee sleeves and then glued glitter all over them. I punched a hole & attached the baker's twine before gluing the strips to the trunk. I added a little Sparkle Silk all over for additional shine (glitter mist or glitter will give you the same effect).


GIVEAWAY become a follower of my blog and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing. At the end of the 12 days, I will draw a random winner. Winner will receive one set of all twelve gift tags. Comment each day to increase your chances. Each comment gets one entry.  Good luck!

And don't forget to click on over to the Stamping Ground blog for more WOYWW fun.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Dorlene, now that's what I call repurposing. Great tags. Happy WOYWW Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tags for your coffee lovers! happy woyww Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tags are awesome! What a great idea...recycling with style!
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are clever Dorlene, overall great shape too...would repeat well with or without the coffee theme, but I must say they are very attractive to those of us that drink the stuff! Am enjoying your 12 tags very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. H Dorlene! Cool tags! What a fun giveaway! #36

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dorlene. Oh dear - I'm not a coffee drinker at all, so don't even know what a coffee sleeve is! They're cute, though...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dorlene, love, love the Christmas tags! Too cute! Great giveaway....I'm a follower! :) Blessings for your week! :) Felicia #35

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant tags, love them to bits! Have a lovely crafty woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Christmas tags... such fun...Happy WOYWW...May #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Dorlene, just catching up with WOYWW, hope you've had a good week. LOVE those coffee sleeve tags, what a great idea :o) Annie C #30

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!