Thursday, December 7, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 Day Eleven

This is a simple tag using a 1.75 x 3.5 base then adding a piece of patterned paper. I stamped images and punched with 1.25" circle punch. Then punched a layered circle & scalloped circle to complete the embellishment. I also stamped the "To/From" stamp & cut the rectangle. Basically layered everything and added the string at the top.
Pretty simple and pretty cute!

Don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment to earn an entry for the 12 tag giveaway at the end of this series. Each day you comment, you earn another entry. Go back to the previous post before the 12th tag post. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tags, these are all so fabulous,especially love the sweet gingerbread men, adorable! Wonderful! Happy WOYWW
    Thanks for visiting me too!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!