Friday, December 8, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 Day Twelve and TGIF #21

The final tag of the series is here! I actually got a request for these tags (before I made them) so I figured, since I'm making some for my customer, I may as well use these as my last tag of this series.
I love the Create-a-Critter (1 & 2) cartridges. They are full of super cute images. This reindeer is from the first cartridge. I cut him at 3 1/2" tall. I used an embossing folder to create the little dots on them - just a little extra texture.

This is your last chance to leave a comment on this post and the previous eleven tag posts. For each comment, that will earn an entry into my giveaway. The giveaway will be tomorrow afternoon using a random name selector. Be sure to become a follower, leave lots of comments and stay tuned for the winner announcement.

Since today is Friday, I also want to post my TGIF; Thankful Friday #21.
This week I am thankful for my sisters. I'm sure I mentioned it before, but I am blessed with amazing sisters. Each of us are so different, yet the same. Believe me, it's a thin line between love and hate sometimes, but love always wins in the end. My sister hurt herself very badly and we all rallied to go help her. I know she appreciated the support and it's just something we do. So this week, I'm thankful for my sisters - my forever friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!