Friday, December 22, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #23

Today is my youngest son's birthday. This week I'm thankful for December birthdays. My birthday was Monday, his is today and my future DIL's is next Thursday.
I'm thankful for December birthdays because it an added bonus to the already festive holiday season. Growing up I hated having a birthday in December, but now I love it.

While everyone is stressed over shopping, wrapping, and getting their holiday traditions done, I get to relax at least one of those days, eat cake and open presents. LOL

My son works nights so we aren't able to celebrate with dinner so we'll treat him for lunch before he leaves for work.

Happy birthday to all the December babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!