Friday, December 29, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #24 Homemade Christmas

This week I'm thankful for homemade Christmases. I am a part of a talented family. Every holiday we get to see the best in everyone's abilities.

Here are my contributions this year:

I have to admit, I didn't come up with the idea, it was on Design Space, but I did add my own spin on things. We placed the village behind all the lighted building on our side table.


DD has wanted me to make her a t-shirt quilt for years. I almost did it last year (cut out the squares & backing) but didn't get a chance to finish. Since she went to Disneyworld for four days, I decided to put it together. I made a rag quilt so it will come together quickly. Since the seams need to be wider, it's smaller than I hoped, but perfect for a lap quilt. She was so surprised!


On Christmas Day more handmade gifts were given. Sugar scrubs, candles, quilt, essence oil sprays and lots of baked goods!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!